Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sequel is Off to Editing

I really didn't think I could do it. When my publisher told me they wanted the sequel out by Christmas I freaked out. I was excited and very nervous about the deadline but now I've come to the day when I've sent it off to my fabulous editor, Jess. I mean that literally . . . I just hit SEND and am waiting with bated breath to see what she thinks.

I've poured my heart into this one just as much as "As I Close My Eyes" and I can't wait for you to read it. I hope, with everything in me, that you like it. Writing a sequel is tough and I put a lot of pressure on myself to get this one just right.

The sequel will be here just in time to stuff your stocking. Well, maybe right before Santa comes down that chimney.

To all the fans of "As I Close My Eyes" - this one's for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment