Monday, April 30, 2012

To say that I'm overwhelmed is a gross understatement. Being an author is HARD as Hell. I think it might be right up there with raising two kids and two dogs.

I digress...here's a bit about me:

I wrote a book almost two years ago called Falling Again. It's gonna sound cliche, but I had a 5 second dream about my main character, Danielle Grayson, and just had to get her out of my head and into my computer. I told my husband about it on our way to visit his family and he said, "You should write a book."

I thought he was nuts. But, the words just flowed out of me. I never aspired to be an author before because I didn't think I had it in me. Well, I guess I do because 300 pages and 72,000 words later, I have a novel.

If you want to read an exerpt of it, go to this site: http://www.authonomy.com/books/43231/falling-again/

My first 10 chapters are on Authonomy for your enjoyment. Well, I hope you enjoy it. If you don't like Young Adult novels and aren't into ghosts or the idea that we might just have a past life, you may not like it.

If you do like it . . . let me know. I'm hoping to get it published soon.

1 comment:

  1. The information you have to say this is very helpful at all, a lot of interesting things that I got from the article you wrote Nyeri Sendi Pantangan Makanan Bagi Penderita Kolesterol Tinggi
    Thank you very much been willing to share this exciting news to us all Obat untuk Menyembuhkan Maag Kronis Penyebab Radang Paru-Paru
    I would be very happy if you continue to write more recent news can certainly help many people Obat Abses

    ReplyDelete